Contact Skamania County Public Transit:
Office Hours: 8:00 – 4:30 Monday – Friday
Phone: (509) 427-3990
Skamania County Public Transportation provides two transportation programs:
TRANSIT and DIAL-A-RIDE, both operated by Skamania County Senior Services.
Purchase the $40 unlimited-ride annual GOrge Pass for fixed routes on CAT, The Link, MATS, & Skamania!
For more information, click here: GOrge Pass
- A transit bus operates Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). Bus travels between Stevenson and Carson and the Fisher’s Landing Transit Center in Vancouver, WA (intersection of SE 164th Ave and SE Cascade Park Drive, just north of SR 14).
- Transit bus service is open to the general public.
- Unaccompanied passengers under the age of 12 must have adult call for pre-authorization to ride.
- The early morning and evening runs operate Monday – Friday. The mid-day run operates on Friday only.
- Deviations: The bus will deviate 3/4 mile from any designated stop. For persons with disabilities, the bus will deviate 3/4 mile from Wind River Highway and SR 14. Deviation requests must be made one day in advance by calling Senior Services at 509-427-3990.
- Transit FARE if using Cash and paying for one ride:
For Dial-A-Ride information and fares, call the office at 509-427-3990 or go to Skamania County Public Transit’s website.
No transit service on these holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King’s Birthday, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Veterans’ Day, Thanksgiving and the Friday after, Christmas Day.
Wear a face mask. All riders and drivers are required to wear a face mask that covers the mouth and nose on the bus and when gathered at a bus stop. Scarfs, bandannas, and fabric masks are all okay. An individual under the age of 2 years old is not required to wear a face mask.