Phone: (541) 296-7595
Monday – Friday= 6 am to 6 pm
Saturday= 9 am to 4 pm
Closed these holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr.’s Birthday, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Veterans’ Day, Thanksgiving’s Thursday and Friday, Christmas Day.
Rides on the regular bus route are $1.50 each.
Dial A Ride Trips are $1.50 each way.
Kids 10 years old and under ride for free when riding with an adult.
The Link provides public transportation services in Wasco County. The Mid-Columbia Economic Development District began operating the LINK in 2018.
- Deviated Fixed Route: The Deviated Fixed Route operates on an hour loop to key destinations in The Dalles on Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM. FARE: Rides on the regular bus route are $1.50 each.
- Dial-a-Ride: The dial-a-ride, door-to-door public transportation operates Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM and on Saturday from 9:00 AM- 4:00 PM. Trips are $1.50 each way, scheduled in advance and may include other passengers going to different destinations. We pick up riders in the communities of The Dalles, Dufur, Mosier, Celilo and points between in unincorporated Wasco County.
- The Dalles Shopping Bus: The shopping bus offers door-to-door service to grocery stores and shopping centers in The Dalles on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Cost is $3.00 for unlimited stops with no shopping bag limit. Our drivers will help load and unload your bags (bags must be under 25 pounds). View the shopping bus schedule here.
- South County Shuttle: The LINK has a shuttle every Tuesday that picks up riders in Maupin, Tygh Valley and Dufur for a few hours of shopping and appointments in The Dalles. This service is $5.00 round trip for pickups in Maupin and Tygh Valley and $3.00 round trip for pickups in Dufur. View details about the South County Shuttle here.
- Celilo-Lone Pine Shuttle: Every Friday, The LINK picks up riders at 9:50 AM in Celilo Village and 10:10 AM near the entrance of Lone Pine In-Lieu Site. Riders can get shopping or appointments done in The Dalles and then are returned to Lone Pine and Celilo. This service is $3 roundtrip and riders are encouraged to book ahead by calling 541-296-7595.